Africa. It gets under your skin. It speaks to your very soul. Breathtaking landscapes, fascinating ancient cultures, wide savannas dotted with iconic wildlife, vast deserts, palm-fringed beaches…and the chance to experience a safari adventure.
In the recent Travel + Leisure’s annual readers review of travel experiences, the following magnificent properties were ranked as the Top 10 Safari Lodges in Africa.
10. Matetsi Victoria Falls, Matetsi Private Game Reserve, Zimbabwe (https://console.virtualpaper.com/thompsons-africa/southern-african-2020/#48/)
9. andBeyond Bateleur Camp, Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
8. Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
7. Lion Sands Game Reserve, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa (https://console.virtualpaper.com/thompsons-africa/south-africa-2020/#124/)
6. The Highlands, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
5. Londolozi, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
4. The Bushcamp Company’s Mfuwe Lodge, South Luangwa National Park, Zambia (https://console.virtualpaper.com/thompsons-africa/southern-african-2020/#70/)
View our 8 night Zambia Explorer package taking in the highlights of Zambia before winding down for 2 nights in Victoria Falls where you can view the spectacular Falls. https://zone.thompsonsafrica.com/tailor-made-packages/package/78
3. Singita Grumeti, Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
2. Gibb’s Farm, Karatu, Tanzania
And in first place……!
1. Singita Sabi Sand, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, South Africa
At Thompsons Africa, we love arranging tailor-made packages….it’s our ability to do so that makes us experts in our field. Contact a Thompsons Africa consultant on email email@example.com to create a package combining these and other properties for a TOP CLASS SAFARI ADVENTURE.