During the WTM Africa Trade Show in Cape Town, Thompsons Africa invited ten of our top attending customers on a brief introduction to Cape Town and the Atlantic seaboard.
The trip included a tour through the inner city and the seaside suburb of Camps Bay before returning to the City via the Atlantic seaboard. From there is was onto the V&A Waterfront where all guests boarded the Alba Restaurant for a dinner cruise hosted by Thompsons Africa.
If you are a bit of a diesel junkie, or just enjoy being out and about on a motorbike, I highly recommend this tour to see Cape Town from a different view point. Great fun and a must do when in Cape Town! – Craig Drysdale – Global Sales Manager
Summary of the 2 hour experience:
City and Surrounds Scenic Tour
Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard. Trip includes a tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill. After a brief stop, the trip continues through Camps Bay returning to the City via the Atlantic
- Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Trip includes a driving tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill via Kloofnek Road.
- Enjoy a brief stop at Signal Hill (bathroom break) and take in the magnificent views of the city, Table Bay and Robben Island.
- Re-board your sidecar and continue down Camps Bay Drive towards the coast passing through the beautiful seaside suburb of Camps Bay.
- After a brief stop at Maidens Cove (bathroom break), continue along the Atlantic Seaboard through the suburbs of Clifton, Bantry Bay and Sea Point.
- Trip ends at the V&A Waterfront or any city address.
Point of departure – Pick up and drop off at Cape Town Hotels.
Duration of tour – 2 hours.
Departure times – as per guest’s requests.
Guests should ideally have a basic level of fitness.
For more details of this and longer tour options or to make a booking, contact a Thompsons Africa consultant on email@example.com.